Perhaps you suffer from chronic anxiety or depression, or seek an increase in creativity and the ability to see new perspectives for professional or personal reasons.
You've learned about the potential benefits of microdosing psilocybin and want to experience them for yourself. But you don't know what the next step is, and you don't know which advice on social media is correct or helpful (much of it is bad advice).
Time is of the essence for you, and you want to start now instead of spending months trying to grow your own mushrooms or taking the terrible risk of ordering it from a stranger online (... and nothing arrives in the mail).
Your solution is to see Sean McNamara for a microdosing coaching session at his office in Golden, Colorado. During your session, you'll receive what you need for a complete, three-month psilocybin microdosing protocol.
Who is this appropriate for?
Please read the following section before requesting your consultation.
Appointments only take place in person at Sean's office in Golden.
Suitable clients for microdosing services will meet the following criteria:
1. Must be 30 years of age or older.
2. Must not have a history of suicidal ideation or attempted suicide.
3. Must not be been diagnosed with psychosis, schizophrenia, bipolar 1 or 2 disorder, or similar conditions.
4. Must not have a family history of the conditions listed in #3.
5. If you are taking antidepressant medication, you must consult with your doctor about your intention to use psilocybin before requesting a consultation with Sean. Keep in mind that you will be required to sign a liability waiver in which you state you consulted with your doctor (if you're on medication). You should read this article about case studies with SSRIs and psilocybin.
Important: read all the case studies in the linked article above and the final section titled "Summing Up SSRIs and Psilocybin."
6. Must not have dangerously high blood pressure (ask you physician about your risk).
7. Must not be pregnant or breastfeeding.
What's the next step?
Your first step is to use the contact form to request a free 15-minute Zoom consultation with Sean. On the form, please provide three different days & times when you are available for your online consultation.
Serious inquiries only. The details and fee for your coaching session will be discussed during your Zoom consultation. Coaching sessions are only done in person.